Our clients are the leading supplier of hiring solutions to the Events, Parties and Exhibitions market. Ever been to The Australian Open, the Grand Prix or an exhibition at the Convention Centre? Then there’s a good chance that you’ve seen their work. They are a fast paced business that is always expanding, that’s where you come in. They looking for an experienced developer to join the software development team to build and deliver the next generation of technology solutions that drives the business.
|You will work with a small team and will be expected to be able to drive business outcomes from an end-to-end perspective.|
|Key Areas & Responsibility|
- We are building Microservices, primarily C# using .NET 5 (and .NET 6 when available).
- Version control using Git, following trunk-based development.
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and/or Actor models, is highly regarded.
- Experience with Azure, DevOps, Kubernetes, and/or GraphQL is a bonus.
- Experience with React, Angular, Blazor, or other front-end technologies is a bonus.
- Experience with VB.NET for legacy maintenance is nice to have, but not required.
- Recommend project solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of all available options, including off-the-shelf alternatives.
- Help to define and extrapolate application objectives and implementation by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop front-end user interfaces, backend services, and associated structures; determining design methodologies and toolsets; using the best technology; designing and conducting tests to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Lead, guide and help train teammates in technologies and procedures.
- Ensure code is always clean, reliable, and maintainable and that best practice is always being adhered to.
- Support teammates by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance Development team reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure compliance with all Company’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the Company, and observe and practise OHS in line with company guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com