This exciting, newly created position has to be the best available on the market today!! Our client’s understand that the strength of their management is an important key to success. To enable their business to not just grow, but thrive, whilst maintaining their very high standards, they are seeking an experienced General Manager to join their team. The focus of this newly created role is to support the owners with the general management of the business so they are able to expand and build on an already successful platform.
The ideal candidate should be a born leader with previous managerial experience in a homeware/giftware environment. You will be well versed in overseeing operations, human resources, finance, and marketing with an ability to develop strategies and align business activities and staff culture with their vision and growth goals. You are an expert communicator with a strong ability to bring out the best in staff and effectively communicate with stakeholders. Ultimately, you are driven by the desire to successfully lead a small team toward maximum productivity and efficiency and to achieve financial success whilst remaining committed to their deeply engrained core values.
This autonomous role will work very closely with the owner and will:
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day operations;
- Develop strategic plans to optimize productivity
- Create and maintain budgets that deliver sales growth, increased margins, and ensure a thorough understanding of the businesses financial requirements;
- Report and design monthly management accounts to measure business performance that are easily communicated
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness, overseeing employees, maintaining a highly motivated work environment, implementing KPIs and creating innovative approaches and training for staff growth and improvement;
- Uphold standards of excellence and premium quality;
- Effective communication with the business owners to ensure they are kept abreast of all issues material to the success of the business.
- Minimum 5 years experience and success in a similar senior managerial role;
- Demonstrated success in the homeware/giftware/furniture industries
- Natural, strong, and motivating leader in staff management and helping employees to fulfil their potential
- Strong decision-making capabilities with the confidence to implement and problem solve
- Thorough understanding of the financial drivers for business success and an ability to manage and adjust these drivers as necessary to ensure ongoing profitability.
If you are a dynamic and creative individual who is searching for a great new challenge within a current and exciting business, then do not miss this amazing opportunity to make your mark!
Placing Heads! Your job is our business!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com