Covid? Time to move on and find the best job on the market today! This forward thinking company are on the hunt for a likeminded, dynamic individual who wants to run their Head Office with efficiency and class.
The position involves variety in every way. No two days will be the same. You will be based in the funky open plan office Reception area, where you will be the welcoming face and at the same time support the CEO and the Head of Franchise Recruitment.
You can expect to be able to undertake the following:
- Support the CEO with administrative duties (including a coffee or two)
- Assist the Head of Franchise Recruitment
- Maintain the Office Stationery, equipment and general supplies
- Control Petty Cash
- Be the Customer liaison and follow up
- Diary Management
- Database management
- Weekly reports
- Answering the Telephone
- Lease agreements and contracts
- many other ad hoc tasks
- High level Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Power organisational and prioritising prowess
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
The ideal candidate should have had at least 5 years experience in a similar lead role. they must be able to ensure the smooth running of the workspace, keeping one step ahead and looking for, and creating solutions for all office and/or operations related issues that pop up.
Most importantly you will be down to earth and a true team player, able to turn your hand to whatever needs doing to get the job done.
What’s in it for you… In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package whilst being a part of a fun and dynamic working culture. Don’t miss out, apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org