If you are tired of being undervalued and unacknowledged this is a lovely opportunity to join this well established and highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors and become part of a warm and welcoming team of professionals!
Providing professional accounting services for the last 60 years and recently are experiencing growth in their business they now look forward to increasing their team.
Their needs now extend to hiring a Personal Assistant for one of the three Managing partners. Responsibilities will encompass
- Being the point of contact – screening calls, emails and responding to urgent enquiries on his behalf
- Email and diary management – negotiating and scheduling meetings
- End to end meeting coordination
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Liaison with ATO
- Client Liaison
- Process invoices and expenses
- Assist with travel, accommodation and credit card reconciliation
We are looking for a dynamic, switched on and competent Personal Assistant with solid administrative, management and communication skills gained within a similar environment. You will demonstrate initiative and be able to make quick savvy decisions.
Additional attributes include:
- Strong team player
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to confidently manage a number of priorities concurrently
- Strong capability in computer applications – particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
The practice openly supports a healthy work/life balance, together with a high standard of service delivery they offer ongoing training and support as well as encourage their staff to upskill. The perfect candidate will have strong analytical skills, be an excellent communicator and be able to work autonomously and harmoniously in a team environment.
Ideally, you would have 3-5 years experience in a similar role. Experience with BGL CAS 360 and MYOB AE will be highly regarded but is not essential.
What a great job! If you feel that this one has your name on it, please forward your resume asap!
Placing Heads! Your job is our business!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org