WHO ARE WE?
- 3 year old, B2B Ecommerce marketplace startup exploding in the Pharmacy space.
- A team of highly experienced successful C-Level executives, who roll up their sleeves and do what it
takes for the business to succeed.
- Rapidly growing team of 10 based all over Australia from multiple cultural backgrounds.
- Our ecommerce platform is a world class, highly recognised system and is supported and managed
by teams in Australia and Europe.
- We are building an enterprise level organisation, with options of horizontal expansion to other
industries and services.
- Operations are time sensitive, with volumes growing exponentially in terms of number of transactions,
transaction size and transaction value.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Report to Head of IT with direct access to business users and management ● Learn all aspects of the business, current systems and the product roadmap. ● Be involved in all aspects of technical architecture and tooling choices.
- Ensure smooth operations via monitoring, enhancing and optimising existing systems as well
as design, build and implement extensions and entire new solutions.
- First line systems support for internal users. This is not a hardware position, although your
friendly, helpful nature in this regard would be appreciated where applicable.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues by investigation and recommend or take appropriate actions keeping in
mind the time sensitive nature of the operation concerned.
- Investigation of business requirements to enable business whether the outcome is a small
change or an implementation of new toolset/datapoint and the integration thereof. ● Data wrangling in Google Sheets and/or database
- Assess, recommend and test new tools/services and automation pathways. ● Administration of Google Workspace services
- Full SDLC with regards to Frontend enablement, taking into account user requirements
using Low-Code Application development framework i.e. Retool.
- Key involvement in data warehouse, reporting, analytics and presentation environment, Power BI. ● Utilise your technical Azure knowledge to build operational and analytical systems,
including security, logging, backups, service selections as well as cost management.
- Use source code control (e.g. GitHUb, Azure DevOps) for back and front end DevOps. ● Gain deep understanding of our Ecommerce software and GCP hosting environment. ● Testing of ecommerce new developments and configuration.
- Deployment process and interaction with external development team, via Jira and Slack ● Impact assessment of upgrades and patches applied to all systems.
- Implement new services such as online chat support, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Enterprise mindset to systems design and stability.
- Advanced Azure MS SQL skills taking advantage of the database internal functionality such as JSON
queries, views ,triggers, stored procedures etc.
- Existing skills or willingness to go deep into Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps and other
integration tools to build data flows to facilitate operational processes.
- Second nature understanding of alternate methods of integration with internal and external systems
such as Webservices (REST & SOAP APIs), Webhooks and SFTP.
- Experience with integration tools such as Boomi, Workato, Integromat and formats such as EDIFACT. ● Ability to act quickly to solve a problem quickly, but have the bigger picture in mind.
- Excellent written and oral communication with all levels of organisations, business and IT. ● Ability to juggle multiple tasks across different areas of the business.
- Well presented for video calls with industry services and multinational Sellers and Buyers ● Legal entitlement to work full-time in Australia.
- Be open to working after hours as required at times in line with the nature of the industry. ● Work with external development teams on different time zones on occasion.
- Understanding of the time sensitive nature of the operation and it’s impact on Buyers and industry. ● Experience with financial systems such as Xero or ERP.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with IT and the business team.
- Committed team player who loves getting into the deep code and business logic.
- Not a full stack development position, but interaction with external development team. Access to the
code, understanding thereof definitely beneficial.
Nice to Have:
- Azure services such VMs to host non-database services ● Ecommerce knowledge especially B2B.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lean IT team, with automation mindset.
- Access to experts for mentoring in IT as well as business
- Specific areas of interest can developed further as the team grows and capacity allows. ● Supportive environment to help you grow.
- Currently remote, with return to offices as soon as safe to do so in South-east Melbourne. ● Future use of ML and AI for internal and external usage.
- Question anything, question everything attitude is welcome. We want to hear your opinion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com