First and foremost, the role will involve supporting the CEO, who in-turn will reward, respect and value your contribution.
You will be an excellent communicator on all levels and advanced in the use of the Microsoft Suite of Applications (Excel, Word etc).
We require someone with a very serious ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
Your typical day will include:
- Preparation of all Franchise Documentation, legal documentation and weekly reports on the status of projects
- Maintaining a franchise database and confidential Operations Manuals
- Attending meetings and the taking of minutes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Diary Management, travel arrangements, E-filing of CEO correspondence, screening calls, and general administration
- Assist with CEO's personal affairs as well as organise tea, coffee, lunch.
This position has lots of variety, so it is essential that the ideal candidate has prior experience as an Executive Assistant, with the ability to multi-task and be able to think on their feet!
It would be advantageous but not essential if you had some exposure to legal documentation.
If you think that you have what it takes apply now.