This role has to be the best opportunity on the market today!! You will be working for the most amazing boutique style company that offer a great lifestyle balance, a supportive and welcoming team together with a professional culture and informal environment. Privately owned, together they have 50 years of experience and offer their clients quality financial advice. They are innovative, forward thinkers and want only the best for their staff and clients.
This exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Officer has arisen due to the fact that the current incumbent is moving upwards as a junior Financial Planner . Your new team of supportive and friendly professionals with strong values, ethics and integrity cant wait to meet you and you will be able to grow, develop and flourish!
As Client Services Officer you will be reporting to 4 Financial Advisors in all aspects of the management of client’s day to day activities.
- Managing end-to-end administration of a client portfolio
- Ongoing relationship management with clients
- Assistance with Advice preparation ( quotes, asset modelling, SoA)
- Diary Management and all communications
- Accurate and thorough recording of client interactions
- Technical Assistance and research
- Preparation of review documents
- other ad hoc admin responsibilities
It would be to your advantage if you have had two plus years experience in the the Financial Services and or Superannuation Industry. Your strong communication skills and high attention to detail are what we are looking for, but more importantly we are seeking a “can-do” attitude and positive energy.
If this position sounds like you and then we would love to see your resume.
Placing Heads. Your job is our business!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org