Our client delivers highly functional hospitality management systems in 50+ countries around the world. They are cloud-native, committed to open systems, and are recognized by world-class hospitality companies as a partner that’s easy to do business with.
A new opportunity has arisen to support the Sales Department in managing Client relationships and to aid the team with sales administration.
This is a wide and varied role encompassing managing strategic customer accounts, from small to large, independent, national, to regional customers, with a focus on customer retention, managing ongoing client relationships, keeping abreast of technological changes and improvements, through to upsell of new modules/solutions and ensuring that our customers are maximising the use of our systems.
To excel in this role, you can demonstrate your previous experience in customer account management, be a top communicator, and be self-driven to stay on top of a fast-changing landscape of technology within the hotel/hospitality sector.
In addition to your Account Management role, you will assist in sales administration tasks, ranging from quotations for existing customers through to writing up contracts and agreements, and maintaining various sales related tasks to support the Sales Team.
They offer flexibility between working from the office and working from home.
Ideally located in Melbourne Australia, we are open to suitable candidates from other locations.
This position will suit candidates with the following background and who meet some or all of these prerequisites:
- 2+ years proven experience in customer account management
- Understanding the hotel technology landscape
- Have worked in a similar role, or work for a POS or PMS company in a similar field around customer service
- Possess strong written and spoken English skills
- Be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have previously installed or trained end users in software applications in the hotel/hospitality space
This role primarily comprises:
- Working with hotels, resorts and spas to maximize product engagement, usage and satisfaction
- To seek and listen to customer issues and requirements and feed these back to relevant internal departments to address
- To ensure that our customer base is kept abreast of new functionalities, modules and integrations
- To sell in, where possible, new modules, integrations and training
- Ensure that our customers have the most up-to-date version/s available
- To develop quotations for existing customers for additional systems and services as required
- To assist in the preparation of customer agreements and contracts
- Constant and frequent communication with all customers and internal stakeholders using a structured CRM and methodology
Attention to detail, a friendly nature, enthusiasm and self-motivation, will ensure your success in this role.
The ideal candidate must:
- At times be willing to work at times outside usual business hours to meet international customers’ needs or that of our other offices
- Work independently and as part of a team (where team members are located in other cities and countries globally)
- Be a self-motivator and highly organized
- Always provide the highest level of service
Placing Heads! Your job is our business!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org